Notice of Vote on Amendment I - January 10, 2005

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 08:01:43 EST 2004

In accordance with Article 5, Section 3 of the NC*SA Constitution,
Amendment I will be considered for voting at the general meeting to
occur on January 10, 2005.  Amendment I was presented verbally at the
Dec 13, 2004 NC*SA general meeting and will remain open to review
until Jan 10, 2004 at 5pm.  If modifications are proposed or requested
and accepted, or if the amendment is superseded by another amendment,
the new amendment will be presented at this January meeting and voting
deferred to the next meeting.  Please see the amendment text below.
Thoughts and suggestions are welcome.  This text is also available on
the NCSA website at
http://www.ncsysadmin.org/constitution/amendment1.html

Amendment I to the Constitution of the North Carolina System
Administrators (Proposed)
December 13, 2004

Section 1. No requirement shall be made of the NC*SA Steering
Committee or general membership to conduct meetings according to
Robert's Rules of Order.

Section 2. This amendment shall end suspension of the rules
interfering with Article 4, Section 4 of the Constitution, obtained
under general consent of the Steering Committee.

Section 3. This amendment shall take effect immediately.