[TriLUG] Steve Mann?

stan briggs stan at stanbriggs.com
Sun Jan 11 11:45:45 EST 2004

joe, etc.,

no, no 'in' with him. i got the posting from TriLUG actually. from
following the links that were in the posting i, also, concluded that i
was talking about Steve Mann. i'm not sure that i know who ESR is,
actually. (though after a little research i have figured out that ESR is
probably Eric S. Raymond who, i believe, spoke at NCSS&M, which i did
attend and thouroughly enjoyed).

i thought that the subject (the wearable computing stuff) looked
interesting enough that it would be symbiotic of us to either have him
speak to each group or to both groups together. steve does seem to be
more fervent about Open Software, though.

my $.02,
stan