Fwd: Local Area Users Group Area at Mind Your Business Event

Robbie Foust rfoust at duke.edu
Mon Nov 15 15:00:17 EST 2004

Mind Your Buisiness is really a pre-register event (just like other
events of its kind), but they hand out the schedule of events when you
check in and pick up your name tag.  They have it every year.

List of sessions:

http://www.alphanumeric.com/mindyourbusiness/programming.htm

- Robbie

--
Robbie Foust, IT Analyst
OIT/CASI - Administrative Information Support