[ncsa!] Strangely Quiet?

Steven Champeon schampeo at hesketh.com
Mon Sep 13 13:00:01 EDT 2004

on Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 10:34:26AM -0400, Rob McCauley wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Steven Champeon wrote:
>
> > That should be plenty to filter on. If nothing else, you ought to be able
> > to hack together a quick procmail recipe that prefixes the Subject: line
> > with all manner of identifying strings.
>
> There's something to be said for solving a problem in one place rather
> than n places, especially when the solution in n places involves telling
> everyone to go learn procmail's syntax.

True enough. That's why I applaud the use of client-side filtering using
responsible list manager's adherence to RFC 2368 and RFC 2919. The bit
about procmail was a stealth joke, obviously.

--
join us!   http://hesketh.com/about/careers/web_designer.html       join us!
join us!   http://hesketh.com/about/careers/account_manager.html    join us!