IP-KVM

Slack, Michael michael.slack at dcri.duke.edu
Tue Sep 14 13:31:18 EDT 2004

However, VNC does not offer the capability of full-console access.  For
instance, on an Intel box, getting into the bios on reboot.  Not to mention
many other capabilities offered by full-featured products.  It depends on
your needs, of course, and I should mention that I have used VNC extensively
and like it.

We are looking at solutions from Cyclades and Raritan at the moment.

www.cyclades.com

www.raritan.com

--Mike

Michael Slack