db2, Solaris and Veritas cluster expertise needed

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Apr 8 10:33:36 EDT 2005

I'm having a tough time getting expertise for an e-commerce server with
db2, Solaris and Veritas cluster and am having to second source through
a particular company's Atlanta office.  Does anyone have recommendations
on local folks with that skill set?  I'd hate to think about how long it
would take to handle a server down emergency if I haven't even been able
to get a quote in two weeks from the Atlanta office.

I really don't care about the price.  I want the best.

Regards,

Jim

--
Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Networks.  Established in the Triangle 1997.