PXES question

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Tue Apr 12 16:15:37 EDT 2005

This topic came up briefly at last nights meeting.

I'm trying to get PXES to work on an IBM 300GL (as the client). I've got
the bootimage all built, TFTP server setup and client configured. It
succesfully performs the PXE bootstrap.

However, after it finishes loading the PXES squash file, I get a blank
screen and nothing else. No response from keyboard or mouse. As far as I
can tell, it's frozen or crashed.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? Could it be a hardware issue?