ProTech Training

Lisa Stebbing lstebbing at protechpts.com
Mon Dec 19 17:03:26 EST 2005

Hi, this is my first post here but I would like to add some
information about the organization I work for, ProTech Training.  We
are a national training provider specializing in enterprise systems
management and automation, mainframe, unix and internet technology
based training.  We've been offering private on site events for
several years to clients in the NC region, but are just now beginning
to offer a public schedule in the Charlotte and Raleigh areas.  I've
attached the public schedule for review in case anyone may be interested.

I am currently offering discounts for any private on site training
events for 2006 booked in December and January.  The classes can be
scheduled anytime in 2006 but need scheduled in December or January
to qualify for this special pricing.  Anyone who mentions this list
when registering for a public event will receive a 15% discount.

Last, I am currently seeking host facilities for the public classes I
have scheduled.  If the company you work for is in the Charlotte or
Raleigh areas, and has a training facility, I would be very
interested in speaking with you.  As a host site, your company would
agree to allow individuals from other companies to attend classes at
your training facility.  In exchange for you acting as a host site,
you will be able to send two of your employees to class for free.

I am an Account Manager for ProTech and North Carolina is a new
territory for me.  Obviously my job is to further develop our
business in your region, and I am very interested in making any
contacts in the training industry.  If you are interested in learning
more about my capabilities, or ProTech in general, please feel free
to contact me by any means noted in my signature.  I can be reached
via email or phone.  Thank you in advance for your time, and any
feedback you may have to offer.

Lisa Stebbing
Sr. Account Manager
ProTech Training, a division of
ProTech Professional Technical Services
610 Beatty Road Monroeville, PA 15146
Phone: 800.373.9188 ext. 138
Fax: 412.810.8861
www.protechpts.com

Please check here for our current schedules nationally!
http://www.protechtraining.com/training/schedule/index.jsp?sort=location

Call me today to learn about these end of year training specials:
Book your 2006 on site event in December and save 15% off already low
private rates!
Host a class for me in 2006 and your employees will receive training for FREE!