IMAP/SMTP email server recommendation

Dan Singer des at cs.duke.edu
Tue Feb 8 21:00:38 EST 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Jason Tower wrote:

 > i interpreted his original post to mean, "i'm looking for a turnkey
 > solution for an email server" rather than "i want to set one up myself
 > and am looking for suggestions".
 >
 > sorry if i offended the spirit of the list, anyone who is also on the
 > trilug list can vouch for the fact that i have answered lots of email
 > server questions without charging a cent :-)

No offense!  I was just trying to stir up some responses for Liyun,
since he had asked me first, and I suggested he try posting to this
list.  I figured he could get some better answers here than anything I
could give him.  I thought there would be plenty of email gurus
eager to share recommendations.  Maybe he'd do better on the
sage-members list.

Regards,

-Dan

--
Daniel E. Singer, System Administrator
Dept. of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham NC 27708 USA