more hardware given away, Mac G3, quadra, Mac Classic

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Mon Feb 28 11:10:59 EST 2005

All worked when last turned on. All used by my wife (and only on Sundays).

The G3 I'll give to a good cause (one sentence is enough: eg a high school
student, high school teacher, non-profit organisation).

o G3 with OSX somenumber. floppy disk never worked, otherwise cdrom,
network card, kbd, mouse OK. No monitor (I'm keeping the monitor).

These others go to the first taker.

o quadra with max memory (whatever that was), external scsi cdrom, Mac
network with external ethernet converter, monitor, kbd, mouse.

o Mac Stylewriter 2500 (color printer) with 2 unopened ink cartridges.

o Mac Classic (B&W) (checked OK yesterday)

o external Mac modem (probably 2400bd), with PS and cables.

O Mac cables and connectors for things I don't know a lot about.

Live in Durham, work in RTP.

give me a call offline

Thanks Joe