IE 6 problem

Susan Spoddig geebles at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 19:28:37 EST 2005

Brian --

One of the most useful things you can do is to hit + hold  the CTRL key then
right-click on the link to save/download the file.  This should open a popup
which allows you to "save AS".  Where you can change the type, leave it be,
or let Microsoft HELP (cough) you.

Hope that works for ya!

Sue Spoddig

Net Goddess (yeah, I trip over my robe sometimes, but remember Goddesses
have the power to let you live in an eternal migrating puddle of goo, so be
nice to me! )