Greets and thanks

zman zman at shell.neverwhere.org
Mon Mar 21 11:11:25 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Jeff The Riffer wrote:
>> http://www.apple.com/itpro/articles/adintegration/
> Thanks, already have it bookmarked. :)
> More of a matter of finding the time to work on it.

Yeah it can be a little bit of a pain to get right... and there are still
issues with share point services and stuff...

> Hrm? You know Jacob Frellinger by any chance?

Yeah we worked at Interpath and NewSouth together. He now works part time
at the desk right next to mine doing a coding program for our lab...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman at kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
1923 Buick Roadster (Dual Quad 425" Nailhead)
1990 Ducati 750 Sport