Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1?

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Mon Oct 17 14:26:37 EDT 2005

 From T [second] FA [which you linked]:
   "This was escalated to our CPR team to work on.

   However, they requested we need a business case explaining why you
   need this fix and since you already had your server up and running, we
   didn’t really have a case except that it would prevent this in the
   future for other companies.

   Thank You for choosing Microsoft."

Wait.  So did they fix the bug in the service pack or not?

Business case?  How about "putting out software that works correctly?"

UGH.  So seemingly typical of Microsoft.  Fixing a fatal bug isn't
reason enough in of itself; they have to have a "business case."

How much space DOES the SP need?  I've got tons free, but now I'm worried..

~Brian