Surplus IT h/w

burnett at pobox.com burnett at pobox.com
Mon Oct 24 16:43:34 EDT 2005

The City of Raleigh has a webpage on "Local Computer Recycling/ReUse
Options" with links to Wake County information at

http://tinyurl.com/bwbc4
(The original URL was over 200 characters long)

Orange County:
http://www.co.orange.nc.us/recycling/a-z-recyclery.asp#computerequipment
Town of Cary takes computers:
http://www.townofcary.org/depts/pwdept/recycling/computers.htm

Collected links for this kind of question:
http://www.rtpnet.org/collections/recycle.shtml

Hope this helps,
Steve Burnett