free 1G external scsi disk and case

Rob McCauley robmccau at radonc.duke.edu
Tue Sep 6 13:12:26 EDT 2005

Wow.  Sitting here looking at a stack of 100GB disks that were big 3 years
ago, I'd have to say no.  I can't think of anything useful to do with it.
:)

(I'll also confess that in the last year I finally disposed of a pair of
600MB drives that weighed about 35 pounds combined...)

Rob

Rob McCauley, GCFA
Senior IT Analyst
Radiation Oncology