free 1G external scsi disk and case

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Tue Sep 6 22:47:25 EDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 09:51:21AM -0700, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> The disk is fine (`mke2fs -v -ccc -j /dev/sda1`) I found it
> laboring on a clean up this weekend. It used to be on a
> Sparc back in the days when 1G was a big disk.

Joe,

If I am going to see you on Thursday, and if it isn't too much of an
imposition, would it be possible for you to bring it then?

I have a couple of old external cases, and some fairly large, heavy 4.x
Gig SCSI drives that fit in them, and might be interested in using the
case, at least.

Thanks,
Brian