[NCSA-discuss] Holiday Food Drive

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 19:17:57 EST 2006

This Thursday, Dec 14, I will be coordinating my yearly food drive at
the TriLUG December Meeting at Red Hat in Raleigh, NC. If you're in
the Raleigh area, drop by around 7pm and bring some canned, dry, or
other non-perishable goods to help support the Raleigh Rescue Mission.
The Mission provides the basics of food, shelter, educational, and
vocational training to the homeless and persons of low income.

If you can't make it to the TriLUG meeting and want to donate, reply
to this email (mattfrye at gmail dot com) and we'll see what we can do
about making pickup arrangements.

Regards,
Matt Frye

--