looking for windows (w2k) backup solution

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Jan 17 08:02:20 EST 2006

it is not free or open source yet works well:

symantec ghost corporate edition.

i set up pxe boot and restore workstations in 5-15 minutes depending on
network traffic and size of disk.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.