[NCSA-discuss] Help With My PhD

hlahoud at bellsouth.net hlahoud at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 19 11:55:34 EDT 2006

Greetings,

After 20 years of working/teaching network administration in North Carolina I totally agree with you!. There are a lot of possibilities of publishing papers related to network administration (past, present, and future). Let me know if you are interested!.

Regarding my study, I will be more than happy to share the results with you. Just let me know.

Thank you for taking the survey.

H Lahoud