[NCSA-discuss] changing winxp back from dialup to wifi

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 01:24:33 EST 2008

happy to help :)

btw, those options are also accessible through Control Panel -> Internet

Have a great week,
WMM

On Jan 6, 2008 1:18 PM, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack at wm7d.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jan 2008, Warren Myers wrote:
>
> > Hi Joe
> >
> > I think what you need to do in IE is go to Tools -> Internet Options ->
> > Connections and then tell it to never dial a connection.
>
> thanks that did it. I never thought that an application
> would have anything to do with bringing the network up or
> down.
>
> Joe

> jmack (at) wm7d (dot) net - azimuthal equidistant map
> generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml
> Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2