[NCSA-discuss] changing winxp back from dialup to wifi

Liyun Yu yu at radonc.unc.edu
Mon Jan 7 08:15:58 EST 2008

Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, Warren Myers wrote:
>

>> happy to help :)
>>
>> btw, those options are also accessible through Control Panel -> Internet
>>

> That was the logical place to start and I beat around there
> for quite a while without success.
>
> Joe

Joe,

I learned something new too from your posting :-)

 From Windows world, some changes will need reboot,
some won't require a reboot but will not telling you it will work
without reboot; most of time the reboot window will pop up
asking for a reboot. Was that the case here? Or you did not play at
the same options?

Would you like to post a summary message?

Thanks,

Liyun Yu