[NCSA-discuss] NC*SA LinkedIn Group

Matthew Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Tue Jul 15 09:14:18 EDT 2008

Anyone else having trouble with the link?  Jeff any chance you could
tiny url it?   Oh, and thanks for setting this up, I can take the
linked in group info out of my inbox, I tried to set this up for NCSA
when I did Trilug's group, but LinkedIn was having group problems at
the time and I never got back to it :(

Thanks,

Matt Pusateri