[NCSA-discuss] wireless campus lan?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Oct 9 21:38:57 EDT 2008

Our Proxim Tsunami Quickbridge served 2 side by side manufacturing
plants separated by asphalt parking lot for 5 years until customer built
one new larger manufacturing plant this year. The kit I installed comes
with weatherproof components and surge protection on antenna feeds.

Again, it is not cheap, it is good.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing
with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to
provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE
Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to.
Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by
applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative
service.