[NCSA-discuss] performance testing tools

Leo Guzynski leo at ivc.com
Fri Sep 25 22:18:01 EDT 2009

Are you trying to load the servers with requests?

I use tclwebtest.  VERY easy to create scripts to put a heck of a load on a
server.

Then I use standard system tools to evaluate system load, wait times, ect.

Please tell us what you decide to use.

Regards.

Leo

PS:  Tclwebtest works great but it hasn't been updated in 5 years.   I'm
starting to migrate my testing to webrat (as suggested on the sourceforge
website).