[NCSA-discuss] Looking for Solaris 8 (x86)

Len Boyle Len.Boyle at sas.com
Wed Sep 30 18:01:30 EDT 2009

I would try Steven M. Christensen who runs the http://www.sunfreeware.com/ site. He keeps an old collection of sun software.

-----Original Message-----
From: ncsa-discussion-bounces at ncsysadmin.org [mailto:ncsa-discussion-bounces at ncsysadmin.org] On Behalf Of Shane O.
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:50 PM
To: NC*SA Discussion List
Subject: [NCSA-discuss] Looking for Solaris 8 (x86)

The only thing that pains me more than having to try to find this in the
first place is to have to announce to the world that I'm looking for it...

Need install media or ISOs.  I'm a Sun ISV partner and can download anything
that they want me to download...I'm coming up short on the things they don't
want to support anymore.  Surprisingly, Solaris 8 for Sparc was no
problem...

If you have this and would be able to part with your install media (or an
electronic copy thereof), let me know.  Will also pay for original copies...

Thanks -

Shane O.