[NCSA-discuss] museum piece: Compaq luggable

Dan Singer des at cs.duke.edu
Thu Jan 28 21:46:46 EST 2010

I have an *original* model Compaq luggable, you know, the type that's
like a portable sewing machine.  I'm trying to clear some space, so
would like to be rid of it.  It's in its original box, I think there's
original documentation, etc.  This sucker boots off of real floppy
disks!  It worked last time I used it, but that's probably 15+ years
ago.

If someone wants to offer me money for it, great!  But, I really just
want it gone.  Perhaps someone would like to add it to their computer
museum?  Otherwise, I guess it goes to the electronics recycling farm.

Dan

--
Daniel E. Singer, System Administrator
Dept. of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham NC 27708 USA