[NCSA-discuss] modding auto-reponders

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Sat Apr 2 19:23:29 EDT 2011

I have marked Lisa Dasch's subscription as "moderated".
I think that should stop her out-of-office auto-responder
from replying to each post (and this message will test
whether that works).

This sort of thing happens on the TriLUG list quite often,
but for some reason the replies only get sent to the one
member who posts a message to TriLUG, and not to the greater
list of 700+ subscribers.

I am debating whether "mod" or "nomail" is the better setting
in these cases.  Plus, I want to make sure that when the person
returns from their vacation, it is easy for them to turn their
subscriptions back on.

Comments are welcome.

Alan Porter
TriLUG chair