[NCSA-discuss] Citrix Streamming Profile for Xenapps6: : Msword2007

Saida Fatmi saidafatmi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 11:08:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

We are having some problems when we try to stream office 2007 to a windows 2008
64-bit server.

Windows 2008 64-bit Xenapp 5.0 Platinum Server (english) where we are streaming
to the server.

We created a profiled Office 2007 std swedish following the Citrix guidelines
(Delivering_Office_2007_using_Application_Streaming.pdf) with Streaming
Profiler 6.0.2  installed on a Windows 2008 64-bit .
The profile is saved to a share on a fileserver and word is published via AMC.

Problem:
When we close  Word2007  we get errors that saying that "this function dont work
and suggest we repair on reinstall the program".

After that were in Word but when we try to save a document it cant and then
finally telling us than "MSXML 5.0 has to correct installed for this function" &
"A file error occurred (normal.dotm)".
Thanks
Saida