[NCSA-discuss] NC*SA Monthly Meeting Format

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 12:33:20 EDT 2011

Just letting the membership know how meetings are run...

Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month, usually start close to 7pm.

Usually free pizza (including 1 vegetarian pizza) and soft drinks are served.

We ask if there is anyone who knows of any open IT jobs.  Then ask if anyone is looking for IT jobs.

Sponsors are acknowledged.

If there are other items to discuss, that is next.

Then on to the presenter.

We try to end meetings by 8:30pm.

There is no monetary cost to Members to attend these meetings, or to be a member.  (I was not sure about that the first few meetings I attended ;)

Craig
NC*SA Chair