[NCSA-discuss] Presenter Topics?

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 14:41:48 EDT 2011

Yes, there are usually monthly meetings held on the second Monday of each month, 7pm - 8:30pm.

We don't always get the full details of each presentation until days before each meeting (i.e. can be late updates to our website), but there is a ncsa-announce mailing list that we post to for each meeting.

http://www.ncsysadmin.org/elists.html

Past meeting presenters are posted on our website, along with directions to the meeting location, usually UNC-TV.

We usually have free pizza and soda at meetings.

Craig