[NCSA-discuss] ncsa-discussion Digest, Vol 68, Issue 2

Lisa Dasch lstebbing at protechpts.com
Thu Mar 31 12:01:03 EDT 2011

Due to unforseen circumstances, I will be out of the office the remainder of the week returning on Monday, April 4th. If your request can wait until then, I'll be back to you as fast as I can on Monday.  If you need to speak with me immediately, please call my cell phone at 240-818-5368. I will also be checking my blackberry and will respond to messages as I am able.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.