[NCSA-discuss] Hands-on guide to prepping sites for VoIP deployment

Rob McCauley rob.mccauley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:55:57 EDT 2011

+1

I often don't attend meetings just because it's hard to give up an evening these days.  I've suggested in the past a video archive of meetings would be useful--even if it's a YouTube channel or something similar.  It could expand the reach if NCSA talks significantly.

I do know we used to tape talks in the 90s and I'm told nobody ever borrowed one, but that may not be true of an online collection.  I'd certainly watch some of the talks that I can't attend.

Rob