[NCSA-discuss] Single Sign-on in the cloud

Joseph S. Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 23:06:50 EDT 2013

I'm running into a mind-block when it comes to putting a single sign on
system with networked home directories into play on Amazon Web Services. It
seems like everything that exists wants a private network, and I don't have
that without getting a VPC cluster or some VPN. What do y'all do?

For bonus points, it needs to span AWS regions, and needs to be workable
with only 5-10 machines (I don't have thousands of machines up there).

--
Joseph Tate