[NCSA-discuss] Calling all LOPSA members!

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 09:18:08 EST 2013

NC*SA would like to become an affiliate of LOPSA (League of Professional System Administrators).

https://lopsa.org/

If you are a current LOPSA member can you please contact me?

All I need is a list of LOPSA members, there is no other action that you need to take.

If you are not a LOPSA member, I would encourage you to consider joining...

You get access to the mentorship program and also access to the LOPSA mailing list.  Lots of System Admin talent belongs to that list!

We will continue with our monthly meeting format at our new TEKsystems location.

Thanks

Craig