[Trilug-announce] TriLUG Summer InstallFest - July 12th]

Roy Vestal rvestal@trilug.org
19 Jun 2003 16:50:24 -0400

Welp it's hot and sticky, then rainy and sticky, what to do? I know,let's go indoors in the A/C and play with Linux!

TriLUG will be hosting the Summer TriLUG InstallFest on July 12th, at Dreyfus
Auditorium at RTI. (Directions http://www.trilug.org/dreyfus_directions.php ). That's right, your friendly neighborhood TriLUG meeting place will be holding the InstallFest.

So bring that old machine, new machine, broken machine and we'll put our collective penquin minds together and see if we can get it working.

If you're currently running that "Other OS", we'll be glad to help you get it dual-booted, or better yet, rid you of the commercial pay-for OS's.

We will send updates as we get more info.

Roy Vestal
Public Relations/Outreach
Triangle Linux Users Group
http://www.trilug.org