[Trilug-announce] Announcing the new Steering Committee and June events

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Sun May 22 22:57:12 EDT 2005

The steering committee for the next year is as follows:

Chair:		Jason Tower
Vice-Chair:	Kevin Otte
Treasurer:	Aaron Joyner
Sys Admin:	Joel Ebel
P. R.:		Joseph Tate

Please let us know how we can serve you.

Signed,
The Undersigned

Next month's events:
Meeting June 9; Matt Wilson, Conary: Networked Software Management System
Class June 11; Samba 101 (We need a volunteer to teach this one)
InstallFest June 18; Global Knowledge: Cary.  Monitors, keyboards and
mice will be available.  Two tracks: basic installs and advanced
troubleshooting.  A registration page will be announced soon, and will
be available from the web page.

Also upcoming:
Cary Hamfest (July 16): Any volunteers to represent TriLUG?  Will also
need volunteers to create CDs as there will be no power available.  See
http://www.qsl.net/n4nc/swapfest.html for details.
July Class: Advanced Samba+LDAP (Basics will be covered in June)