[Trilug-announce] Re: [COMPLETED] DOWNTIME TONIGHT 7:00 PM-???

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Fri Jul 22 01:28:04 EDT 2005

The downtime has been completed.  A few issues remain to be sorted out
over the next few days:

Work performed:
A new drive was installed in chiana (the backup server).
The drive removed from chiana was installed in moya replacing the dead
drive.
All data from talon was copied to moya (moya became the new talon in the
process).
Talon was removed and returned to Jason Tower who had lent it to us.

There were a few issues that remain unresolved.  Primarily, logins to
dargo/login are very slow because of an LDAP lookup timeout of some
kind.  If you discover any *other* problems, please mail sys at trilug.org.

Joseph Tate