[Trilug-announce] SERVICE OUTAGE TODAY from 20:30 to 22:30

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:23:26 EDT 2007

Please expect LOGIN, WEB services for trilug.org to be unavailable
tonight at 20:30. MAIL delivery should be unaffected. We'll be down
for maintenance: a system upgrade from dargo to pilot.

If you have a screen session running on login.trilug.org (currently
dargo), please expect it to die. Clear out what you need and log back
in after 22:30 tonight.

YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING LIKE THIS ONE:

WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!

after the service outage when you try to log back in. That's because
login.trilug.org will be switching from dargo to pilot. If at 22:30
you still can't log in, try to ssh to pilot's IP. If that fails, we're
still not back up.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause; thanks for your patience.

Much love,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
celebrating 15 years of sunsite/metalab/ibiblio: