[Trilug-announce] OUTAGE tonight 19:30 EST for login.trilug.org, ncsysadmin.org, mail.trilug.org

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Tue Nov 18 13:57:23 EST 2008

The following services will be unavailable for a maintenance window
starting at 19:30 EST and ending at 20:30 EST tonight:

  login.trilug.org SSH
  ncsysadmin.org website and mailing lists
  trilug.org website, mail, and mailing lists

System maintenance on pilot requires a reboot. We hope not to need the
full hour.

Please contact me directly if you have questions or concerns.

Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But
small acts are insufficient."
    -- Paul Rusesabagina