[Trilug-announce] OUTAGE tonight 19:30 EST for login.trilug.org, ncsysadmin.org, mail.trilug.org

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Tue Nov 18 13:57:23 EST 2008

The following services will be unavailable for a maintenance window
starting at 19:30 EST and ending at 20:30 EST tonight:

  login.trilug.org SSH
  ncsysadmin.org website and mailing lists
  trilug.org website, mail, and mailing lists

System maintenance on pilot requires a reboot. We hope not to need the
full hour.

Please contact me directly if you have questions or concerns.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But