[Trilug-announce] Meeting reminder: this Thurs 8th Jan - 7pm - RH in Raleigh

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Tue Jan 6 19:31:28 EST 2009

What: monthly TriLUG meeting -- Justin Parker on VMware
What else: Complimentary Pizza
Where: http://www.redhat.com/about/contact/ww/americas/raleigh.html
When: 7pm this Thursday the 8th of Jan.

Come join us! We'll have the regular pizza, have-a-job-need-a-job
session, presentation by a speaker, and (for those interested) drinks
afterwards at another venue.

As an aside, we're investigating having child care available during
meetings. If this would be helpful to you and would encourage your
attendance, please send me an email off-list. Comments or other
suggestions? Again, reach me off-list.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But