[Trilug-announce] SHORT NOTICE pilot/trilug.org reboot at 18:00 EDT today

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Tue Sep 15 14:03:55 EDT 2009

pilot.trilug.org/login.trilug.org/www.trilug.org reboot tonight at 18:00 EDT.

We've got a new kernel and some other updates to pick up. Total
downtime should be less than 10 minutes. Affected services:

* ssh/login
* dovecot/imap/postfix/mail
* apache/web

Please clear out/save your screen sessions.For irssi users, this
probably means a "/layout save" and "/save" before you /quit.  Since
we're a volunteer outfit, we're doing this remotely, but we'll have
somebody on standby to drive out if things don't go as planned. Thanks
for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions