[Trilug-announce] 11 Mar: 20 hours to go ... "Web Security"

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Wed Mar 10 22:44:26 EST 2010

Hullo Fellow LUGgers!

It's that time.  Almost.  Less than 24 minute-hand rotations to go!  A
friendly reminder that tomorrow is the second Thursday of March, and
that means it's TriLUG meeting time!  Woohoo!

Michael Peters will talk to us about Web Security, and why you should
care.  Read all about it: http://trilug.org/wiki/Meetings_Schedule

7p at the RedHat headquarters.  As usual, we'll have pizza and drinks
for no charge, but offer a friendly reminder that your (past and future)
donations are the only thing that keep that going.

It's also been pointed out to me that a few other groups might be
interested as well (because the web is pervasive, no?).  If anyone on
the Tri*UG groups mailing lists feels the need to forward this on,
please do.  (I'm not on any of there lists.)

Hope to see you there!

Kevin