[TriLUG-announce] TriLUG August Meeting and Workshop reminders

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Tue Aug 7 21:53:34 EDT 2012

The TriLUG monthly gathering is almost here! Come enjoy the pizza,
soda, and 3 interesting talks this Thursday, 9 August at 7pm.
We are also hoping to have strong attendance at the August 11th
workshop. Our CACert Trainer is traveling all the way down from DC at
our request, so please don't miss this excellent opportunity.

August 9 meeting - CACert + GPG + Freenet

August 11 Workshop: CAcert Assurer Training, GPG Keysigning, Freenet

Jeremy Davis