[TriLUG-announce] Triangle Creative Commons 10-year celebration (Dec 12th)

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Tue Nov 27 10:25:23 EST 2012

For ten years Creative Commons has helped artists, writers,
technologists, and other creators share our knowledge and creativity
with the world.  Join Red Hat, New Kind, opensource.com, and the
Triangle Creative Commons community to celebrate.

On Wednesday, December 12, 2012, join us from 5:30-7:00pm for an
evening celebrating Creative Commons. The event will be a chance to
network, celebrate, and learn how others in the Triangle are using
Creative Commons to pursue their passions.

All Triangle user groups are welcome and the event is open to the
public. Our program will include 6-8 lightning talks from users like
yourself. Think Ignite with a focus on Creative Commons.

Give a lightening talk: Are you using Creative Commons in an
interesting way? We are looking for people to give five-minute
lightning talks (5 minutes, 20 slides) about how they use Creative
Commons. If you would like to share your story during the event,
please contact Jason Hibbets at jhibbets at redhat.com.

Nosh: Pizza, beer, and beverages will be provided.
Parking: the Red Hat parking deck will be open and available for
parking, please walk to the main entrance and wait to be buzzed in to
the building.

Twitter: use hashtag #cc10
Creative commons information: http://10.creativecommons.org/

Please RSVP using eventbrite:  http://tricc10.eventbrite.com/