[TriLUG-announce] Jan 10 Meeting: Raspberry Pi

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Wed Jan 2 08:07:07 EST 2013

Hopefully you all enjoyed the Holiday season! Just sending out a quick
reminder about the January TriLUG meeting.

No one, I repeat, no one should miss this particular meeting. This talk is
about the Raspberry Pi, which is a credit card sized computer that costs
$35 and runs Linux. We have several awesome folks from Splatspace
presenting on this groundbreaking and highly enabling device known as the
Raspberry Pi.

Be sure to review the details at this link:
http://trilug.org/2013-01-10/Raspberry_Pi

Also mark your calendars for the Raspberry Pi workshop, the following
Saturday, 12 January 2013, at Splatspace Durham NC.

2013 Happy New Year!!
Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR