[TriLUG-announce] SouthEast LinuxFest Releases 2013 Schedule

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Mon May 6 09:21:22 EDT 2013

The 2013 SouthEast LinuxFest will be held June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte,
NC at the Blake Hotel.
  http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/

The SouthEast LinuxFest is proud to release the draft schedule for the
2013 SouthEast LinuxFest.
  http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/news/draft-schedule-self2013

This schedule includes all the talks, keynotes, affiliate events, expo
hall hours, and parties for all of SELF.    A final schedule will be
released in the coming days with speaker bios, speaker talk
descriptions, and all of the talks in the BSides track on Saturday.

If you haven't already, be sure to book your hotel room as rooms are
going fast and we'll likely sell out.   Simply select the appropriate
dates and our room rate ($99/night) should appear.   If it does not,
please emails us at info at southeastlinuxfest.org and we'll work to
accommodate you.    Also, this is a last call if you would like to
participate in our beer survey for which beers (with a heavy tilt
towards deep south microbrews) we should stock in the bar for SELF's
parties.