[TriLUG-announce] MAINTENANCE REBOOT of trilug.org Mon Nov 04 16:00:00 EST 2013

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Fri Nov 1 15:58:55 EDT 2013

Note the rollback from EDT to EST which happens on the 3rd.

pilot.trilug.org, the host that provides www.trilug.org,
login.trilug.org, and other TriLUG services such as mailing lists will
be rebooted at the following date and time:

  Mon Nov 04 16:00:00 EST 2013

If for some reason you are not in the RDU area and would like to see
this time in your local zone, you may use:

  On Linux-based OSes:
  date -d "Mon Nov 04 16:00:00 EST 2013"

  On Mac OS X:
  date -j -f "%s" "1383598800" "%a %b %d %T %Z %Y"

to display the date. The downtime is expected to last no more than 15
minutes, but a half hour maintenance window has been reserved. The
following TriLUG/NCSA services are affected:

  * mail
  * mailman mailing lists
  * websites (apache vhosts)
  * login shells and screen sessions

Please contact me off-list if this maintenance poses a severe burden.
I'm happy to provide a refund where applicable.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer
cmpalmer.org