[Trilug-ontopic] Email servers

Sean Myers smyers at americanri.com
Fri Aug 24 10:35:55 EDT 2007

Postfix would be my SMTPd of choice here, and it's got a fair set of
options to help you lock down your server.

They've actually got a very help documentation set on their website,
including a page devoted to tackling problems just like this one.
Configuration help is included, with the added bonus of "in English"
versions of what exactly your doing by setting your config values.

Hope this helps.

- --
Sean Myers
System Administrator