[Trilug-ontopic] Software Engineer Opportunity

Lauren Kontos lkontos at ccesearch.com
Thu Sep 27 16:34:32 EDT 2007

Hello,

Lauren Kontos here at Carlyle & Conlan. I hope this message finds you
well! We are presently engaged on a search for a Software Engineer.
Thanks for reviewing the following description and letting me know if it
elicits thoughts about those in the industry you feel we should contact,
you are helping both my clients and your professional circle, and please
know that any and all referrals will be treated with the utmost of
courtesy, confidentiality, and professionalism.

Our client, an on-demand software company, is looking for a Software
Developer to join their award winning web development team. It is their
premise it takes great programmers to write great software.

The selected candidate will be responsible for coding on our client's
web applications.  The work will involve both new design and extension
to the code base.  The right candidate will have experience developing
applications in a Software As A Service model.

To be considered for this position you must have:

*	BS in Computer Science
*	2+ years of commercial software experience
*	Experience coding in PHP, Ruby or Perl
*	Experience coding on an open-source linux platform
*	Experience developing large web applications
*	Understanding of object orientated programming
*	Experience developing code for high availability, reliability,
and scalability environment

The right candidate will demonstrate a "can do" attitude with high
energy, creativity and tenacity; be able to work productively, both
within a team and independently to develop and deliver high quality
software product; commit and deliver to tight project timelines;
function and prioritize effectively under deadlines; effectively
communicate development and activities status within a team environment;
be flexible and willing to take on a wide range of responsibilities;
dependable, initiative, self-direction and empowerment are all
characteristics an ideal candidate will possess.

Sincerely,

Lauren Kontos

Lkontos at ccesearch.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\lkontos\Local%20Settings\Temp\pcr
doctmp\Lkontos at ccesearch.com>

919-474-0771 ext. 111

Project Manager

Carlyle and Conlan