[Trilug-ontopic] New member

Ricardo Sartorato sartorato at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 17:07:41 EDT 2008

Hi Scott,

                No. I live in central Brazil (Goiás State). The most near
beach is about 750 miles from here L.

                But if you want go to Brazil I can try to find a job! J

                Well, by the way, you know a good reference for sendmail
with ldap?

                I used to configure postfix, but I´m studying for RHCE (and
Red Hat uses the sendmail in RHEL distro) then I want to study more about

Best Regards,

Ricardo Sartorato